Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Inspirational Mobile Wall

I often see these graphics on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest with inspirational quotes. The ones I see that I love I save to my phone and share on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Some, I keep on my phone only for me. And then every now and then I clean up my phone and keep my super favorites. 

My phone becomes an inspirational wall with photos of my family and photos of outdoors I capture. 
I'm sharing this one with you. It's also going to be a keeper on my phone. 


As my daughter grows and plans her adult life, I tell her you can plan for your life, but sometimes it takes you places that were never in your plan. And that can be marvelous.

In no way shape or form is my adult life what I planned for it to be. I wouldn't trade it in for my childhood dreams. I never could have imagined creating such a magnificent one as I have now.

Do you have an inspirational wall on your phone or home?